So we are now in Bremen staying with our friends Darren and Julie from Edmonton. It's been nice for me (Laura) since I can get used to being somewhere new and hearing a different language while still being able to communicate in English since I do not think this will be the case once I get to Fritzlar. After having a pretty relaxed day yesterday, going to church and playing with Caleb and Jonathan, we decided to go site seeing this evening. The old town buildings are just beautiful. Dan and I will be heading to Fritzlar Friday morning with the some friends of D&J's which is 3 hours away. We have been blessed with good friends already.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Beautiful Bremen!
So we are now in Bremen staying with our friends Darren and Julie from Edmonton. It's been nice for me (Laura) since I can get used to being somewhere new and hearing a different language while still being able to communicate in English since I do not think this will be the case once I get to Fritzlar. After having a pretty relaxed day yesterday, going to church and playing with Caleb and Jonathan, we decided to go site seeing this evening. The old town buildings are just beautiful. Dan and I will be heading to Fritzlar Friday morning with the some friends of D&J's which is 3 hours away. We have been blessed with good friends already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey guys! I look everyday for updates, either here or on facebook. Of course my eyes get watery...Wish we were there discovering stuff with u...luv the pictures. we are going to Body WORLDS tonight. Can't wait! If u have time, let's chat of facebook soon.
Dan, pink is tottally YOUR colour!
-Hugs, S!
Post a Comment