I just had to post these pictures of Dan and his evolving facial hair. Although mama Schultz wasn’t too pleased with her clean shaven boy turned rugged, his wife doesn’t mind a little tickle along with a kiss. But when it came to a deep exfoliation, I had to draw the line. “That thing has to go!” Dan’s plan was to be Forrest Gump I’m sure for the marathon but lucky me, the nice weather has decided to stay and Dan is worried about tan lines. Hahaha! And I thought only girls worried about tan lines. So off came the caveman cover-up and Dan had to sport the Wolverine look for a few days until Nick arrived. Nothing like influencing your Youth, right? Now Dan is back to sporting only a little chin hair. I think I’ve convinced him to keep it short. I made it pretty clear that I do not kiss Billy goats.

No comments:
Post a Comment